----- Original Message -----
From: Pablo Saratxaga <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 1999 11:14 AM
Subject: Re: [Cooker] Cooker glitches - does not detect mouse at the
beginning of install

Kaixo!

On Thu, Dec 16, 1999 at 03:56:53PM +0100, Pixel wrote:

>> On the language screen, is "Netherlands" spelled correctly?
>
> ispell seems happy with it. someone knows better?

It is wrong (well, maybe 'neitherland' exists; but it doesn't mean the
same).
Fixing it.

Pixel says it is correct, so I'll go with that.

I looked at the shortcut page and tried to finish the install using the
keyboard only (BTW, it detetcted the PS/2 mouse, but I had no cursor
control; there was a symlink error and an attempt to delete a directory that
didn't exist by the time the gui screen popped up). Cooker would not create
a boot disk, not run lilo and not test X successfully. (My install
configuration is for /dev/hda6 = /boot and /dev/hda14 = /). Upon shutdown,
/dev/hda6 was empty (no kernel) and /etc/fstab was not configured correctly.
I will try a non-drak-X install and see how that goes.

Hoyt