So ..I take it from the reponses that Mandrake Staff Do not care what end
users think? Only Linux Gurus and geekheads matter. Hmmmmm Smells of a
Microsoft Attitude to me. I just want a stable system. I want a customizable
system. I want a system that I can learn with. Is that to much to ask? Maybe
I am not a developer/coder/compiler kind of person. I do know what I am. I
am an end user/computer business owner that builds his own machines and
machines for others. I know that when I put hardware in a system it needs to
be able to work with the OS... let me rephrase that... maybe this is the
whole industry problem.... the OS needs to work with ANY hardware. What a
Novel Idea. I just think it was real odd that the oxygen iso was stable...
at least it seem that way. Then along comes AIR .... 2 different upload
times.... and a mandrake7.0 iso.... in a different directory all in the same
night? I just don't understand why there wasn't a "stable" version out.
Kernels are tested... listed as stable when they are ready for end users to
download. Why not with OS distros? I feel like I am being laughed at because
I am unable to get mandrake 7.0 to stay working for more than a day. Beleive
me... If it was my fault it was screwing up I would be FIRST to admit it.

Take Care

Chris