Well, under normal circumstances the display is foo:0.0;
I mean, 12.0 could be correct in your case, but it's unusual.
Other than that, it beats me, though high security levels might
defeat the xhosts bit.

(And in the long term you really want to give a specific list of hosts
to allow, but I'd play with plain "xhosts +" until it works.)