KDE's KDiskFree (kdf) appears to be missing from 7.1 beta.

This is a most critical part of KDE, since it graphically controls
all mounts (with window brought up too), umounts, and watches disk
partition usage with a bar.   KDE is semi-crippled without it.

It was also missing from 7.0, and I complained loudly here (to
Pixel), apparently to no effect, which does really need to be
explained.

The kdf from Mandrake 6.1 installed fine on 7.0, and I would expect
likewise on 7.1 beta, except that the RPM group and menu entries
might now need updating in the RPM to Mandrake's new standard.

Can we have this?

--

Regards,

Ron. [AU] - sent by Linux.