KDiskFree (kdf) still is absent from the most recent 7.1 beta.

Is anyone working on this?   What is the status of kdf?

BTW, the Mandrake 6.1 packager of the kdf rpm was Gael Duval (CEO of
MandrakeSoft) himself.  Is he aware it is not in the 7.1 beta?

Ron Stodden wrote on April 28 (and has received no authorative
response):

--

Regards,

Ron. [AU, Mandrake Linux].