Civileme wrote:

> Well, you can install it if you want but I am tired of an app that tells
> me all partitions bigger than a certain size are in fact 1.86Gb.  When
> it is fixed, I won't mind seeing it on the CD again.

Absolutely untrue!!  I just checked on a 3.16GB partition 47% full -
all figures and the bar chart are correct.    kdf-0.5.1-1mdk.
Suggest you check your partitioning with PARTINFO from the Partition
Magic rescue floppies.   Looks like kdf has just proved its great
value to you.

--

Regards,

Ron. [AU] - sent by Linux.