On 01 Jul 2003 14:38:31 +0200
Guillaume Cottenceau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm maintainer for it, but had some headaches in the past so now
> I don't update to newest version anymore, I sort of expect Pablo
> to do so :). Pablo, would you like becoming official maintainer
> of gettext? It would be more sensible than myself I guess..

Someone please do so.

I am currently using gettext-0.12.1 as CVS sylpheed-claws now requires
it.
If we do not have 'official' get text rpms for 0.12.1 by the time of the
nearing new claws release I will be unable to upload it.

    Charles

--
Smoke was coming out of the stricken piano. The Librarian's hands were
walking through the keys like Casanunda in a nunnery.