Buchan Milne wrote:

Ah! Up to now I was pulling it from other SRPMS. But I remember this
place had some cool stuff for cyrus, if only they would release the rest
... (cyrusmaster, and it seems they have some changes to define ACLs on
mailboxes with ldap filters ...).

But, I think it should be feasible to have a tool in perl-Gtk2 which
does similar things, we just need to find someone to write it ;-).

Well, I'm no perl expert (script hacker at best). I use webmin, and found this: http://www.nwe.de/develop

I have since updated the webmin module (and mailed to them) but they haven't posted any updates. I modified it to work with unixhierarchysep, and it will also delete quotas. (You still need to follow their install & config guidelines though.) If you are interested I can send you the version I am using (imapadmin-0.8.3.wbm) if you are interested.

One thing I haven't figured out yet though is that the cyrus rpms install IMAP::Admin, but the system does not seem to see it. I need to install the IMAP::Admin module from CPAN to get the webmin module to work. (Actually it is installed twice!)
- Any ideas?

# locate 'IMAP/Admin'
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi/Cyrus/IMAP/Admin.pm
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi/auto/IMAP/Admin
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi/auto/IMAP/Admin/.packlist
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/IMAP/Admin.pm

Thanks,