Luca Berra wrote:
On Fri, Jul 25, 2003 at 01:56:50PM +0200, Buchan Milne wrote:

I agree, it is better to use a subdirectory, and IMHO uw should ship
like that by default.

Imho uw should be ditched, shot in the head, casted in the the deepest
ocean and left there forever.

Ditto. In fact, once in a while, this isn't an OE problem, but it's the UW server that presents everything in the user's home directory as a mailbox. And the author won't even accept a configuration option to specify a subdirectory (at least he didn't ~4 years ago, I don't know if things have changed since then, but seeing this patch it seems they didn't).

Bye
--
Que les importa a las viudas, a los huérfanos, a los desvalidos
si las masacres se hacen en nombre del totalitarismo o en el