Buchan Milne wrote:

- -Windows client for hylafax?

This isn't required. Being a little creative, I put together a slick (and simple) way to do this.

I am using WHFC (Windows HylaFAX client). This accepts postscript input, and talks directly to the HylaFAX server. Using the Generic (Windows) Postscript driver (downloaded from Adobe's website).

Install & configure WHFC first, then install the Generic Postscript driver. You need to set the port in the postscript driver to use WHFC port - and after that, like magic anything you print from windows (using the postscript driver), goes to WHFC and is sent as a fax.

I haven't setup coverpages yet, and have only tested on Win2k, but do not believe there would be any surprises on other win systems (95, 98, me, xp).

Simple, and cheap (no cost) solution.

Now, would WHFC warrant being packaged with MDK (as an addon / utility maybe) extending HylaFAX services to Windows client desktops? Hmm, Interesting issue - packaging windows utilities that interact with an MDK server... Where do you draw the line?

Cheers!