Hey Manoj:

I have always taken care of this by creating a separate fat32 partition for
file sharing across the two systems. I then can move the relevant "My Docs"
(et al) to this "d:" partition easily enough. As long as we are talking about
a non-journaling filesystem, I can't see much of a *practical" difference
between this and your proposal. The advantage is that you add no additional
software and it *will* work.

Bob Finch
w9ya