On Fri Sep 12 18:57 +0200, Jan Ciger wrote:
> If HP want's to brand the distro, they can already.

Mandrake also offers, for a fee (and has for a looong time), to create a
branded distribution for large customers/OEMs.  I wouldn't be surprised
if the version of MDK that HP is distributing is Mandrake plus extra
branding.

--
Levi Ramsey
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Take due notice and govern yourselves accordingly.
Currently playing: Metallica - St. Anger - All Within My Hands
Linux 2.4.22-0.4mdk
 13:11:00 up 3 days, 37 min,  6 users,  load average: 0.31, 0.83, 0.98