> Le jeu 23/10/2003 à 23:04, [EMAIL PROTECTED] a écrit :

> I love you , u know it ? ;)

Don't tell my girlfriend ;-)

> 100% agree.
> Lindows do it too. it's true that lisa ( and gnome-vfs2 ) should be
> improved so that we could have the ability to display everything with a
> good organisation.

I will see if I have the time to look at some of this ... but I suspect
not :-(.

> But at this time, with what we have, we should do the
> best and there it's putting this icon on the desktop. That's simple !

Exactly!

> Note : nautilus need to be patch so that it doesn't display this icon (
> cf Home & Trash case )

Actually, I think it should work fine? I tested an icon with smb:/ URL,
and it displayed the workgroups in Nautilus when opening it. Just, I think
gnome-vfs2 isn't quite up to it quite yet, Nautilus doesn't know what to
do with the SMB shares (asks which application to use to open it ...). Of
cousre, lan:/ does not work, which is one of the reasons for going for
smb:/ for now instead of lan:/.

Regards,
Buchan