On Sat, Aug 05, 2000 at 11:05:03AM -0400, B. K. Barley wrote:

> >From a user perspective in regards to this menu issue,
>
>       I just would like to know how to add things to the default menus that
> don't get added.  For instance, when I install Star Office, or Compupic,
> or some other app that is not included with the distribution, I can not
> add it to the menus.  I have looked at the documentation for 7.1 and
> searched all around the docs in cooker but found nothing.

Until the menu editor is ready, I'd suggest adding that stuff to your
favourites menu.  It doesn't get overwritten when you install new
packages, so everything should be ok in there.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED], OpenPGP key available on www.keyserver.net
// Danen Consulting Services    www.danen.net, www.freezer-burn.org

Current Linux uptime: 1 day 22 hours 41 minutes.