I have seen on Cooker that several packages were splitted
(for example, looks like Perl and groff were splitted )
Am I right?

Can you please update the list "as of today" - what can be used for minimal
install? And, do you plan to put such minimal install as an option in 7.2?

Many thanks in advance!

Vadim

--
Vadim Plessky