On Wed, Oct 11, 2000 at 12:34:45PM +0300, Meir Faraj wrote:
> Excuse me but I mean by blame tellingthem than there are now a lot o peoples
> using linux and if there hardware will not supported by linux they will
> drop a lot there clients to competitors that does;-)

In theory, that is good.  Yes.  But what if the manufacturer makes the best
hardware, like NVidia, or is the only one available, like Promise's IDE Raid
controllers?

They'll just say: Too bad for you, our hardware is already top seller...

Alexander Skwar
--
Homepage:       http://www.digitalprojects.com | http://www.dp.ath.cx
Sichere Mail?   Mail an [EMAIL PROTECTED] fuer GnuPG Keys