--- Leon Brooks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Chmouel Boudjnah wrote:
>
> > Eugenio Diaz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> >> SGI's XFS is in pre-release:
>
> >> Any plans to include it in cooker.
>
> > not yet, we already have reiserfs for a journaling
> file system.
>
> XFS does other things too. And choice is aways good,
> unless you're
> packaging stuff. (-:

I forgot to mention that Mandrake bringing XFS up
before RedHat would win them big points on the
enterprise market, and those are the really paying
guys.

I know that if in the near future I had to set-up a
server, and I had to choose between RH with XFS and
MDK with reiserfs, it will be a no brainer to RH even
if MDK is better ... just my two cents.

=====