On 02.07 Eugenio Diaz wrote:

> so don't tell me they don't play nice with others (as long as those others are
> *willing*).

I do not say they do not play nice. I just say they will only worry about
things working in RedHat even if nobody in RH would ask them 'cause they
ship RedHat.

If someone in Mandrake begins to work in making sure that
Mdk installs ok in SGI Intel boxes, I have no doubt they will give any help
wanted, but you can wait forever for they go to mdk to say 'Hey, guys, here's
the patch you need to boot in our boxes'.

--
J.A. Magallon                                                      $> cd pub
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                          $> more beer

Linux werewolf 2.4.1-ac4 #1 SMP Tue Feb 6 22:06:38 CET 2001 i686