michael wrote:

> On Friday 13 April 2001 10:06 pm, you wrote:
> >

> Thanks for the clear answer! I actually rendered it moot by burning on to gold
> cd's evidently the silver ones just aren't iso-metric ;-)
>
> However, I am checking just for thoroughness' sake!
> --
> pax
> -m-

                    PMJI, but I purchased a spindle packge  of Imation  silver
disks
[P/N51122 41177] and had no problems. Yes, I did create two "casters" but
that was due to my inexpertise, rather than defective media. The price of
the package was quite reasonable. I've also been using some cheapo
"Hi-Val" CDRW disks, and those haven't failed even when I do a quick erase.

            HTH, and pax vobiscum à vous aussi!

            Elton Woo  |-))

--
         Have you been counted? See http://counter.li.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - ICQ#9984432 - Montreal, Quebec, CANADA.

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature