On Thursday 31 May 2001 06:42, you wrote:
> This is starting to make real sense uh-oh!

Hi
I think this scenario is somewhat more complicated.

Pixel wrote about a month ago that the staff is mainly concerned by bugs
reported to bugzilla. Today they are about 1865, noticed and then confirmed
and later asigned to a staff person as his responsability. Thus the cooker
list hangs in the air to some extent, there are no time for other things I
guess.

The daily cooker is to my understanding automatically revamped to be able to
install as is.

The time scedule for a new Mdk is about six month - this means that with a
new compiler to become the base that all 2.4.x work is probably aimed to be
phased down to a Mdk 8.2 and the new Cooker might have to stand on 2.5 and
gcc 3.0 - this is just guessing.

regards
guran