    B> Must say if any frying of fish is to be done, it should be done
    B> by canadian cottage-dwellers

Well, since I probably most resemble that remark, I'll tell you that,
in Canadian cottage-country old-copper almost-56k end-of-the-line
Internet, it would take me about a week just to get the thing into my
CD-RW, and take you all another week to get it back out :)

That said, if anyone wants a fried fish, they could bike up to the
Bruce, we'll hammer one big mother whitefish to a maplewood board,
lean it in a campfire, pop a keg, and sing songs of Herring under the
limestone cliffs until dawn ;)

--
Gary Lawrence Murphy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: office voice/fax: 01 519 4222723
T(C)Inc Business Innovations through Open Source http://www.teledyn.com