If the cooker releases were reduced to just 1 or 2 a week, then the
Mandrakesoft staff would actually have time to test, before releasing a cooker
to ensure the minimal functionality of installing, and booting.

I just think that a majority of problems that weren't addressed in the 8.0
release came because of the philosohy of the gaurenteed daily releases.  24
hours isn't enough time for people to do a good job until the next release.