On Sat, 7 Jul 2001, Stefan van der Eijk wrote:
> But, the main problem is that the BuildRequires aren't accurate at the
> moment in cooker. Without the correct BuilRequires you're going to
> encounter many compile problems. I'm working on fixing them at the
> moment, but There are still +/- 380 packages that aren't compiling....

How are you detecting problems caused by 'non-fatal' missing
BuildRequires?  As an example: the recent missing requirement for
libbzip2_1-devel and libtiff3-devel in kdelibs.  If these are not
installed then the package will be built without support for the relevant
components, but no errors will be flagged.  Is there any way to
automatically detect this sort of omission?

Michael