On Saturday 21 July 2001 5:25 pm, you wrote:
> [...]

This brings me to a problem that I encountered with Madrake Freq. I
find that often /mnt/cdrom is a locked directory and I cannot get
access even as root. To be told that root has insufficient
permissions is a little odd. I can create another directory im .mnt
and an fstab entry to point to it, and that gives me access, but then
I have complaints about multiple mounts and it's no good fro such as
rpmdrake that is looking for a cd on /mnt/cdrom. I can cure it for a
time, then it mysreriously returns. BTW it's an IDE drive and I only
have the one. So, get rid of supermount? How would that solve a
locked directory in /mnt?

Apologies for the fact that I haven't set up Postfix completely yet,
specifically, no aliases.
--
Anna