> > i am wondering if a decent divx player will be
> > included in next release of Mandrake. I think this should be
> > a priority.
>
> we can't include such stuff due to evident license pbs..
> yves

Some people gave me some nice links, and one is MPlayer,
which works quite well.
And, very important, as i understand the latest news on
the homepage (http://mplayer.sourceforge.net), they should include
very soon the opensourcedivx codec from the ffmpeg
project (in next release probably).
So, no more win32 dll, no more license problems....

--
  Stéphane Genaud
   ICPS, Université Louis Pasteur