Seems like the only way to get anything done in the United States is to
slip across the border to Mexico and e-mail the RPMs to some country
that doesn't have such problems.  Then we just need to add that server
to our source for RPM updates.

And I thought having to go to a server in Sweden for an SSL capable Lynx
was bad a while back...