On Fri, Jul 27, 2001 at 09:41:17PM +0100, Edward Avis wrote:
> 'A security hole has been found in sendmail versions 12.34.56 and below.
>  Linux-Mandrake 8.0 and 7.2 are vulnerable; updated packages are [here]
>  and [here].  Older releases are also vulnerable but we don't have time
>  to build and test fixed packages for old versions; you can remove the
>  sendmail package or attempt to recompile the 7.2 package for your older
>  system.'
>
> Maybe they already do... I ought to subscribe to the security list and
> check:-).

That is preciously the types of emails you get with the security
announce list for versions that are supported, which is currently:
Corporate Server 1.0 (I think this is the right version)
7.2
8.0
Single Network Firewall 7.2

--
Ben Reser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://ben.reser.org

Wizard's First Rule - People are stupid, they will believe anything
if they want it to be true or they fear it is true - Terry Goodkind