On 7/24/01 9:29 PM, "Eaon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave.  When did this become about what I do for
> a living?  And is it your common resort to tell people who question the
> way things are done "If your not a developer then fuck off"?

Thanks for pointing this out, I as about to - there invariably seems to be a
point where Unix/Linux people tend to take this endearing, friendly approach
of doing M$' PR work for them. Nothing makes me want to embrace a linux
distro more than the friendly response by techno-feeblinx...

:-)

> Besides, if Microsoft is so bad, Mr Anti-Microsoft, then how is it
> they're smart enough to make it "look easier than it really is" and
> Linux developers aren't?

Exactly. Good point.

Harry