On Monday 21 January 2002 08:33, Sergio Korlowsky wrote:
> This time I would dare to say... EVERYTHING means... eveything,  (Pixel?)
> "with the exception of: conflicting packages or those with known dependancy
> problems."

Since there are only a handful of these (albeit some of them involving
several packages), such as Pro/pure/wu-FTPd, SendMail/PostFix,
Apache/Zope/Boa/Roxen, the option of a small set of multi-choices (opened on
a reasonable set of defaults, say ProFTPd, PostFix, Apache in this example)
to settle any remaining issues in a kitchen-sink install in real time seems
to be a reasonable approach.

Cheers; Leon