On Monday 21 January 2002 00:07, Dan Mack wrote:
> I've been running cooker on 3 of my systems for a few months now and I
> find myself missing an option that Redhat has had for a while and that is
> the 'install everything' checkbox in the install tool.

It would have to be ``install most things'' since tools like PostFix and
SendMail, or wu-ftpd and ProFTPd and PureFTPd are mutually exclusive.

But yes, I miss it.

Also, even if you select *everything* by hand with 8.1 (download edition),
it's not all installed; there are hundreds of packages left untouched between
all three CDs.

Cheers; Leon