On Mon Mar 04 15:50 -0700, Vincent Danen wrote:
> Apache works just *fine* without Indexes.  And because it is,
> potentially, a security hole (through inappropriate disclosure), the
> end user should be forced to enable it where appropriate... which is
> exactly the case.

Yes, but every case that I can think of where a security problem was
caused by Indexes was in reality a case of putting a sensitive file in a
web-accessible directory.  The indexing itself is not a problem, imo.

--
Levi Ramsey
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

When it comes down to desperation,
You make the best of your situation.
Linux 2.4.17-20mdk
 10:01pm  up 7 days,  7:43, 16 users,  load average: 0.24, 0.08, 0.02