Aleksander Adamowski wrote:

> My opinion is confirmed by many reports concerning RC3 - just look
> through. People see serious bugs, and most of those weren't present in
> 8.2 (e.g. /dev/psaux zapped during install - devfsd issue (yes I've seen
> it too on a clean test upgrade from 8.2 - it's missing),

Could someone tell me how best to get /dev/psaux back? I'm tired of
reinstalling only to get one boot with a working mouse.
--
". . . . in everything, do to others what you would have them do
to you . . . ."                                        Matthew 7:12 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://members.ij.net/mrmazda/