Ron Stodden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> This is a real disaster - stay away from 9.0.  As it stands it is
> a waste of everyone's time.   This is a pity, since there is no
> fallback to rc3 or 8.2 because they are no lomger on the mirrors,
> and for those who need iDE2 and IDE3 for ATA 100+, the 8.2 kernel
> does not support them.

Ron, I honestly don't know why you stay on this mailing-list. You
have a long-term reputation of inflamatory posts on this list
that everyone remembers. You've been away from the 9.0
development, and now that it's over you come back here to insult
again the work of our community of mandrake developers and cooker
testers/developers, this being absolutely not deserved. We don't
have a tradition of censorship, so could you consider by yourself
the possibility of resigning your cooker mailing-list membership?
Probably this would be the best decision both for you and us, so
that we stop wasting our time. Thank you!

--
Guillaume Cottenceau - http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/