* Stardate: 2002-10-04 21:48
* Incoming subspace signal from "Maxim Heijndijk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>" :

> I have discovered that the error messages start after the installation of the
>packages. Something with a USB-storage kernel module. I don't have a
>USB-storage-device. After that there are lots of "no such file or directory" errors.

So, I tried another boot-image. cdrom.img-2.2.14-BADZ2 worked, but did
not detect my USB mouse. Finally cdrom.img-2.2.19-BADZ5 worked, the
install went OK, no probeall usb-storage stuff in the logs, this must be
the problem.

BUT... when I try to boot the from the newly installed
partition, the kernel hangs at "Freeing unused kernel memory". Sigh...
when is this gonna end ?

--
Best regards, M@X.

* Climate Control Psychedelic Soundscapes - http://go.to/cchq/