I understand (and I understood this from the start) that the bug is in the way
the C3 is reported, I also understand that mandrake 9.0 is advertised as
being for i586! In which case, why is there the ability tp optomise for i686,
surely this should be something that is done after installation. If you are
going to say 'so people who have i686 machines will have faster/better
machines' then it should also optimise for athlons as well!!!
rowland