Here the messages (in french) I have each time I try to send a mail with a
mail client (since 1 year, I send mails from webmails :( ) :

Kmail :
Impossible d'envoyer le message :
One of the recipients was not accepted.
The server responded: "RCPT TO:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Relaying not
allowed "

Evolution :
"Erreur durant "expédition de "sujet"" :
erreur réponse RCPT TO: Action demandée non prise : boite à lettres
indisponible : courrier non envoyé.

Infos :
- I'm connected by ADSL (Alcatel speedtouch)
- It's with the machine who share the internet connection
- my ISP is Wanadoo in France.

When I take my laptop and connect with a 56k modem to an another ISP, it
works.

Any idea ?

Thanks for your help,

  Florent