Gwenole Beauchesne ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> Exactly! Too maintainers simply don't care about their packages.  This
> is a means to bring attention to  possible  new  files  added  through
> packages updates and also fix  existing  packages  that  have  missing
> files.

I had to disable the warning for  two  packages  because  it  complained
about doc-files that were installed by the install target in  the  wrong
directory. I have to use the %doc macro for the docs.

Once again I think it is a good idea to have  something  that  tells  me
that I some files are not in the package, but more than a warning is not
good. Now I have to outsmart your  script  and  it  will  result  in  me
turning it off and then the script would loose all funtion.

I always read all output from the rpm build process  and  I  always  use
rpmlint to search for possible errors. So if your script would  warn  it
would be a usefull addition.

//Han
--
http://www.xs4all.nl/~hanb/software