Faraj Meir <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> graine  it need to be noyaux I think...

well no, "noyau" means a rather different (check the dictionary)

translations for that kind of things are pretty dumb, but my best
bet would be "germe", even if french man says "graine" as well
(but... with the quotes!). google doesn't help much to decide
among those two:

nombres aléatoires informatique germe   ==>   55 matches
nombres aléatoires informatique graine  ==>   44 matches

however, for the "style", as a french, I'd favor "germe", even if
both look funny/dumb.

[...]

> > Sauvegarde de la graine aléatoire :  [  OK  ]

note, faraj: if you would have <<< can you quote the messages the
right way, a.k.a putting your comments after my sentences? it
would be easier to follow the thread >>> it would have preserved
the thread reading..

--
Guillaume Cottenceau - http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/