> kde, or when in gnome with kdm also. And so that when runing kdm I can
> choose "New login" or whatever better fits for "fast user switching".

BTW, the code for that is mostly in there (it was actually working for a
while during KDE3.1 development) -- including a KMenu "New Session" entry;
the same for the locked screen password dialog) but it was disabled since a
good UI that doesn't confuse users didn't make i18n freeze, IIRC. You might
be able to activate the feature by listing additional servers in Xservers
file, but I am not certain.