En réponse à Warly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Shift <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > So REMOVE THIS FUCKING LOGIN MANAGER OR YOU WILL LOSE ME AND MOREOVER
> MONEY !!
>
> What a very smart way to lead  kde team to answer you.
>
> --
> Warly

Hi Warly,

Ok, the way to make react cooker users was not the best one but it has worked
and that was what I wanted to do. A simple message wouldn't have a such effect
and nobody will answer it.

So excuse me for the way I do this but I have some reasons :
- I love Mandrake because you make a very good job,
- I love MandrakeSoft because it is a French company (Vive la France :) and you
make GPL softs and you respect free software philosophy,

But:
- I don't want Mandrake to make the same mistake than RedHat did few weeks ago,
- I want that you explain why you change kdm and don't fork to make a drakdm,
- I am a user of kdm and I don't want it to dissapear,
- I want you the next time to inform us of the change and, why not, to ask us
to give our opinion about it (via MandrakeClub or MandrakeForum),
- I don't want you to lose users because of such a mistake.

See my reaction as the reaction of a user who don't want to see his favorite
company making something that will not help it but deserve it.

Long life to Linux Mandrake and to MandrakeSoft and excuse me again if I hurd
some of you.

Shift

PS : Drakdm will be the best DM but drakdm is not kdm so split it in two
packages. Thanks a lot