Oden Eriksson wrote:
tisdagen den 4 mars 2003 22.48 skrev Oden Eriksson:

Hi.

First I must say I'm impressed by the work done on the installer, cool!

But..., why does my desktop look like this:

http://www.deserve-it.com/Cooker/snapshot1.png

Well, at least the Kicker looks pretty sweet. What kind of theming do you have going on there.

As far as the problem being XFree drivers, I find that strange...I wouldn't expect driver display bugs to show up in a screenshot that goes through software and shows what what the system is really trying to display...

Replying to myself:

Now I got this error:

http://www.deserve-it.com/Cooker/snapshot2.png

(trying to mount my nfs shares...)

It doesn't even tell you *what* program exited abnormally...