onsdagen den 5 mars 2003 02.54 skrev David Walser:
> Oden Eriksson wrote:
> > tisdagen den 4 mars 2003 22.48 skrev Oden Eriksson:
> >>Hi.
> >>
> >>First I must say I'm impressed by the work done on the installer, cool!
> >>
> >>But..., why does my desktop look like this:
> >>
> >>http://www.deserve-it.com/Cooker/snapshot1.png
>
> Well, at least the Kicker looks pretty sweet.  What kind of theming do
> you have going on there.

Actually I don't know..., it quickly became impossible to do anything but
switch to 9.0.

> As far as the problem being XFree drivers, I find that strange...I
> wouldn't expect driver display bugs to show up in a screenshot that goes
> through software and shows what what the system is really trying to
> display...

Yes it's really strange, maybe I find time tonight and reinstall Cooker to try
again.

> > Replying to myself:
> >
> > Now I got this error:
> >
> > http://www.deserve-it.com/Cooker/snapshot2.png
> >
> > (trying to mount my nfs shares...)
>
> It doesn't even tell you *what* program exited abnormally...

Exactly, this is also wierd.

I really hope these issues will be fixed before 9.1 final...

Chears.
--
Regards // Oden Eriksson, Deserve-IT.com