Joker,

I have rebuilded the nvidia drivers after have kernel-source installed, now my
geforce 4 Ti 4200 is runing fine with 3d activated. Even the kdm reboout that
previously I had just as a white windows now show all the lilo entries. Just
tuxracer crass X when I select the race "how says that a penguin couldn't
fly?" that also happened with rc1.

--
Francisco Alcaraz Ariza
Departamento de Biología Vegetal