From: cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org
[mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On Behalf Of Lora Leggett
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2012 6:59 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Subject: Re: [CnD] lasagna

It is kind of a judgement thing.  The jars ar 32 ounce or sometimes 28 now,
and when yu are using mushroom soup they are cans and I don't like to dilute

it much.
I just feels a little bit liquidy on top when you first do it and the
absorbing into the noodles overnight is taking the place of boiling them.
When I bake it somehow it has always come out wonderful.  I have even added
a bit of water at baking time if dry noodles are exposed.