I add chili powder sometimes the next day. You could heat it in the microwave or on the stove top.

Marilyn
----- Original Message ----- From: "Nancy Martin" <nancyam1...@att.net>
To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2012 1:54 PM
Subject: [CnD] spicing up chili

Hi everyone,

First I want to say that I'll start working on sending those recipes soon.
Today I find myself immersed in making a grocery list for the month.

Recently I made a batch of chili using a mix and it was too bland. I hoped
it would be better the next day but it wasn't. I don't like things too spicy but this chili needs a boost. I added crushed Fritos, salsa, cheese and sour cream. My question is this: Can I put it in a pan and add some chili powder?

Sorry if this sounds dumb,

Nancy Martin

Oklahoma