You don't have to turn the bacon over if you use a bacon crisper or a cover.

-----Original Message-----
From: Teresa Mullen via Cookinginthedark
[mailto:cookinginthedark@acbradio.org]
Sent: Monday, February 29, 2016 7:13 AM
To: [cookinginthedark@acbradio.org]
Cc: Teresa Mullen
Subject: Re: [CnD] Frying Bacon

Hello Mike and Jenna I hope I got the name right. My question is when you
cook bacon on the stove top, how do you turn it over my problem is when I
cooked bacon it curls on me when I try to turn it over. Isn't there a device
that you can put the bacon in between this device and cook it and the bacon
stays straight when you fry it? Is there such a thing?

Teresa MullenSent from my iPhone

<cookinginthedark@acbradio.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I do my bacon on the stove at about medium heat for 5. 5 1/2 minutes.

how do you handle the fact that often the bacon shrivvles up in the cooking
process?