This is an awesome idea I never thought about that! LOL I will try that put the
bacon in the pan and once it starts sizzling or before it does I cover it.
Right? And as for Jen Brown I live about an hour or two away from a Cosco I
used to live in Arizona now I am in Florida and there is no Cosco near me😞😞
Thanks for all the suggestions.

Teresa MullenSent from my iPhone