Hi Pavel

Sure. Here is the incremental change:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mmimica/8228580/webrev.03/

What actually bothers me from the beginning is the truncated response.
The TXT attribute, a String, prints "A very popular h", but does not
equals("A very popular h"), because of some stray bytes. I guess it's
because of how DNS response parsing works. I can imagine how this
could cause problems to users. I think, at least, we should have a way
to tell the user that the response is truncated, and the payload is
partial/invalid.

--
Milan Mimica