On 03/05/14 15:31, Anders Le Chevalier wrote:
> Mar  5 06:08:05 e350 authdaemond: zero rows returned
> Mar  5 06:08:05 e350 authdaemond: no password available to compare
> Mar  5 06:08:05 e350 authdaemond: authmysql: REJECT - try next module
> Mar  5 06:08:05 e350 authdaemond: FAIL, all modules rejected

That's normal if the SQL command failed for some other reason.

What I do in a situation like this is temporarily turn on MySQL general logging,
tail that logfile while logging it, copy the exact SQL statement used, then
start
mysql at the CLI and manually paste in the SQL statement (some single and double
quoting may need to be altered) and see if there is an error.