Hi everyone,
I hope this message finds you well and getting ready for the weekend.
I have followed the group for a couple months and finally got a moment
to join and introduce myself.  I am originally from Atlanta, spent
some time in California and am currently based in NYC. I get to work
with Tony and Peter at New Work City sometimes.   They are awesome.  I
think it's really important to separate work and home and to surround
yourself with thoughtful people to collaborate with.   NWC is a great
spot for that.

I am involved and interested in coworking because I believe that work
is changing; and I believe that this change is the most important
thing that will happen to our generation.  More people will work for
themselves and choose where to work. I hope this means we all get to
spend more quality time with our families and friends.   I hope this
means that the environmental impact of commuting will decrease.  I
hope this means that entrepreneurship - the economic engine that
drives growth and creates opportunity and jobs -  will be stimulated.
We have an amazing opportunity right now to make sure that this change
is a positive one for our communities and our society as a whole.

I have worn a number of hats through the years, but my current one is
working with a team to develop a website that will connect
independents to workspace wherever they are.  My experience to date
has been in both the nonprofit world and the real estate world.  I
hope I can be helpful to any of you who are looking for new space or
need advice about negotiating a lease or dealing with landlord
issues.  I am looking forward to getting to know y'all, and working
together to further strengthen the movement.

Best regards,

Campbell (yes, like the soup) McKellar
campb...@loosecubes.com
www.loosecubes.com